Breaking News

Like our facebook page

Thursday 17 November 2016

Woman tells touching story of her wait for sex until marriage

– Elizabeth Edmond-Atumu shared her story on waiting for sex until marriage

– She shared it on November 14 which is the unofficial day of World Sexual Purity Day

– The story has since gone viral, touching many

A Nigerian lady named  Elizabeth Edmond-Atumu got married in 2016. On November 14, which is World Sexual Purity Day (WSPD), she shared a touching story about her marriage.

Elizabeth revealed she and her husband abstained from sex until marriage. She said it was due to religious reasons and she knew God would send her the right match eventually.

She said: “It’s World Sexual Purity Day!!!! And it feels perfect to share our testimony as a charge to someone! In a world filled with sexual perversion, it seems insane to choose a different path.”

“Some will tell you how impossible it is to be in a healthy relationship without sex, kissing, touching and all. In fact to some, these make up “the ideal relationship” but I stand to totally disagree!”

“I am a testimony that defies this notion in its entirety! Sexual purity seemed to be a far cry from reality as sex or kissing were a prerequisite to be in a good relationship!”

READ ALSO: Is this the SEXIEST bridal train ever? (photos)

“Don’t get it twisted, I had my fair share of kisses but that didn’t particularly make up for what my past missed. Then I grew up, not just in age but in my walk with God and I began to understand the extent to which God wanted me to preserve myself, no kissing (sex wasn’t even up for discussion).”


No comments:

Post a Comment